Attract and engage candidates with a ready-to-publish content library for your recruiting firm!
What is it?
Your turnkey content library consists of 20 articles covering each aspect of the job search. Each article is 750-1250 words, a perfectly-sized piece of content, easy for candidates to read and absorb. The articles are professionally written in a knowledgeable, informative, and engaging style. The author is a freelance writer with over 25 years of experience in recruiting – both agency and in-house – and hiring top talent.
Why do you need it?
Candidates visiting your site are hungry for information and tips to help them compete better for the jobs they want. This plug-and-play library makes it easy to give them exactly what they’re looking for. In doing so, you’ll …
- Improve your site’s SEO with pages of high-value, authoritative content
- Encourage candidates to spend more time and visit more pages on your site
- Create an incentive for candidates to act (e.g. create a profile, upload a resume, sign up for emails)
- Position your firm as a valuable informational resource for candidates in your area
How can you use it?
Once purchased, you have an unlimited license to use the content as you see fit. Edit it to tailor to your audience, attach your brand identity, and deliver it using whatever strategy is best for you. The choice is yours. You can:
- Create a separate page on your site for each topic
- Publish it all at once, or in stages to keep people coming back
- Offer content as downloads as an incentive for candidates to act (upload resume, create profile, etc.)
- Link to the content to increase engagement on and drive traffic from social media
- Share the content in emails to engage candidates on your email list
- Share excerpts on your social media platforms
Twenty professionally-written articles covering the job search process, resumes and other job search documents, and interview preparation (view complete outline here, samples coming soon). The entire library – approximately 20,000 words – is delivered in a single archive, with each article as a separate .doc, making it simple to copy and paste into your CMS, or to create separate documents using your own brand assets.
Social Media Companion (Optional)
100 engaging social media captions referencing the content, ready to copy and paste into your platform of choice to drive traffic to these resources on your site.
The content library is coming soon!
If you have any questions, or want to be notified when it’s live, just fill out the short contact form below. To say thanks for your interest, I’ll send you a free copy of Best Behavior – a guide to behavioral interviewing, with over 450 sample questions and tips for evaluating answers .